Wednesday 22 May 2013

Dreaming of Granny bunting tutorials.

Having two young children (3 year old girl & 12 week old boy) means that I have limited time to do things like blogging, facebook page admin, ETSY shop sorting and crafting.  I'm actually sat in bed at the mo, in the dark, typing this post on the ipad.

I had promised the triangle bunting tutorial for my lovely crochet class students.  I had spent the morning taking photos only to log on to find the very talented Lucy of attic24 (I'll add a link when I'm on my main computer) had posted a similar tutorial today.

So, class, pop over to Lucy for a wonderful tutorial and happy hooking :)

Sweet dreams Em xx

Tune in at the weekend for crochet class no 2, the half double crochet stitch ;)


2 comments:

  1. Oh cool, thanks for that Dolly - I'll stop by Lucy's blog and have a peek at the pattern.

    P.S. Thanks for your email :-)

    ReplyDelete