Thursday 9 May 2013

Dreamy deleting.

If you have read my blog before you will have noticed that my first every post has disappeared!
"Where has it gone?" I hear you ask, well during one of my many daydreams I accidentally deleted it.
It had a lovely introduction to me and my blog as well as some very dreamy pictures, oh well!

So to start again ............

My name is Emily. I am a staff nurse on a very busy cardiac unit as well as a mother of two adorable children and a self confessed hooker (that's crochet).

I am off work at the mo on maternity leave, due to go back in September, boo hoo!  I have a tiny little ETSY shopHERE and i teach a crochet class at Minerva crafts in Darwen Lancashire.

To coincide with my crochet class I will be posting tutorials on every other Tuesday starting 21st May. They are intended for my students but please feel free to join in and message me if you need any help.

The first tutorial will be instructions to make a granny triangle bunting, just in time for summer.
You will need 3 balls of yarn in contrasting/complementing colours and a hook. I used DMC natura 100% cotton and a 3 mm hook.

 

Don't worry if you have never crocheted before, I will go through all the basic stitches before we start.  I may even do a complete beginners post prior to the bunting, if my 11 week old boy allows :)



No comments:

Post a Comment