Sunday 9 June 2013

Dreamy beaded glass covers.

Well it's been another gloriously sunny day here in Darwen, Lancashire.  I have spent the day covered in factor 50 & playing in the garden with the children. Summer is finally here :)

I've been working on a pattern over the last few days and I have finally got it the way I want it.......................... Ta da!



I've crocheted this out of DK cotton and added glass beads to keep it over the glass.  Tonight I will be writing out the pattern to post here sometime this week.  

I've written loads of patterns in the 30 years I've been crocheting but they have always been in my own crochet shorthand, AKA unreadable to anyone else!  Would any of you lovely happy hookers like to try it out for me? I'd really appreciate any and all feedback :)

I better get down stairs and finish washing up, otherwise I'll never get my pattern done.

Sweet daydreams 
Em xxxx



 

No comments:

Post a Comment