Sunday 5 January 2014

Day dreamers roundup

I've been super busy since my last post.  Young children, new job, old illness, crochet addiction.  You know, the usual stuff that most people out there are dealing with.

I thought I would start the year off with a roundup of all the lovely crochety things I've made in the last few months.

Beautiful doilies, I love them and have them all over my house.


Christmas star doily, turned out a bit too big for purpose but it's nice all the same.

My pillow. It took me ages but it was worth it.

A flower tea cosy.
A pompom tea cosy

Another tea cosy, one can never have too many :)

Spotty pin cushion, christmas gift for my crochet class ladies. (tutorial to come) 

Garland for my niece. 

And loads and loads of coasters, they make me happy.

Happy New Year to you all & I hope to find the time to pop in with more happily hooked projects

Sweet dreams xxx













1 comment:

  1. LOVE all these projects Emily especially the tea cosies - wow! Love your doilies - I love doilies too and have them everywhere.

    Happy New Year - may all your dreams come true :-)

    Jocelyn x
    Instead of Ironing Blogspot

    ReplyDelete