Monday 1 July 2013

Daydreamers weekend.

Well, that has been exhausting. Last weekend was the craft fair and this weekend a trip to Manchester to celebrate my sisters 40th. 
Phew! Back to normality :)

Anyway, I thought I would share some photos from the fair. 

 
This is my stall :)


A close up, what do you think of the heart confetti?


The other side. 


Unfortunately, the weather was horrid and that kept people at home, snuggled under a blanket. 
The brave few that did venture out didn't appear to like crochet, go figure! 
Anyway, we live and learn. I'll be hanging up my custom made venders apron for now. 
 
I'll be listing all these lovely things on my ETSY shop as soon as I have time :)

A sneaky look at a vintage pattern I picked up, now I just need to learn how to make clothes. 
I loooooove this dress, cool cotton, just a bit longer in the leg, beautiful :)

Well, now that the fair is done the stock is packed away and apron hidden, I can concentrate on lots of other yummy things (WIP blog to follow).

Here is a sneaky pic of me and my sisters in Manchester :)


Sweet daydreams xxxxxxxxx





2 comments:

  1. I think your stall looks gorgeous Dolly. LOVE your granny bunting - I plan to make one of these as my next project and I hope it looks as pretty as yours. If I lived near you and not in Australia, I would have loved to visit your stall even if the weather was yuk :-) Don't be disheartened - it's just one of those things.

    I have quite a little stash of Simplicity patterns of the same vintage as the one that you bought. My parents used to have a wool/haberdashery shop back in the mid 1970's and they sold Simplicity patterns. I made lots of clothes for myself and they were really well written - and I could understand them even though I was a beginner. I am sure you will
    be able to make something fantastic given how creative you are :-)

    {{hugs}}
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jocelyn,

      That's a really lovely thing to say, thank you :)

      I think I've got my cro-jo back a bit.

      I'm looking forward to seeing your bunting, visit attic24 if you need help, she has a fantastic tutorial.

      Take care xx

      Delete