Friday 12 July 2013

Daydreamers crochet block.

Hi there, 

 Just popping in for a quick post.  I'm under my quilt, on the ipad so excuse me if I drift off zzzzzzz

 I've had a bit of crochet block since the wipe out craft fair a couple of weeks back. 

 In an attempt to get my cro-jo back, I have rearranged my studio.


Here's my space. It use to be the dinning room, but who needs food!?


Before 'the little princess' got home....... After 'the little princess' got home.  :)

I do love to share this space with her.  I have often heard her talking to her self saying "look, I made it myself" can't think where she gets that from :)

Anyhow, it seemed to have worked and I managed to do a few bits and bobs.


Hex's and doilies for the crochet class I teach.  And flowers ............ Just because :)

I am normally a die hard natural fibres/cotton yarn gal.  Today, however, one of my students picked some lush acrylic yarn.  Really soft, lovely sheen and fab colours.  


I picked pebble, rose, white & spearmint.  I feel a blanket coming on :)

Well I'm off to sleep now, thanks for popping in


Sweet dreams

Em <3 xxx








1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily,

    There is nothing like sorting through your stash to find your inspiration again - I do it alot :-)

    Love all your doilies and hexagons - something I would like to tackle as my next (steep) learning curve.

    Crafty {{hugs}}
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete